Mount Tremper, NY | World’s Largest Kaleidoscope – While staying at the Emerson Resort and Spa one of their biggest features is a silo that has been converted into
Many artists travel as a source of inspiration, but it shouldn’t cost them an arm and a leg. Through the magic of the internet, I am here to help YOU save money, reduce planning time and make sure your Ts are crossed and Is dotted!
On this page you will find the travel planning services listed.
– Hotel suggestions tailored to your budget and preferences
– Sightseeing and restaurant recommendations tailored to your interests and tastes
– Flight booking advice for the best routes and top frequent flier mile redemptions
– Car rental options for your itinerary
– Train and ferry and other regional transport booking advice
– Optimization based on your frequent traveler memberships
– Visa advice if your trip requires a visa
– Custom travel guide with tailored recommendations and detailed maps
Emerson Resort and Spa Emerson Resort and Spa is a nice getaway for a long weekend, or a whirlwind of 48 hours. The property promotes relaxation but for everyone –
LEEDS, MA – Last weekend, I attended the mycological association’s microscopy workshop and learned how to create a slide and use a microscope. This is something I’ve been wanting to
Last Sunday, I went on my second mushroom walk. Unfortunately, it was cut short due to unexpected rain. A member of our group did find black American truffles, though. Next
WEST CHESTERFIELD, MA – Last Sunday I went on my first mushroom walk with the Pioneer Valley Mycological Society! It was great meeting like-minded people and getting to know the